Indianapolis, IN – Lucas Oil Products, Inc., a world leader in developing advanced motor oils and other lubricants for competition, high-performance, stock motorcycles and off-road all-terrain vehicles, both 2 wheeled and 4 wheeled, is pleased to announce the appointment of long-time motorcycle safety, education and rider rights advocate Michael Farabaugh as Director of its newly formed Lucas Oil Motorcycle Division.
AMCA National Event at Barbers
It's Official, AMCA to host a new AMCA National Event at the legendary Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, AL next May.
- 850 acres of rolling parkland
- Fan Zone for non-parts vending and AMCA Chapter displays and gathering
- A flowing ribbon of asphalt that winds through 15 turns to make up a 2½-mile racetrack
- Just outside of that, place a swap-meet field with room for hundreds of vendors
- Daily Road Runs heading out on back-road rides through the rural countryside
- Daily lap of honor around the track for Vintage motorcycles
- Tech Seminars
- AMCA Judging and Peer Judging
- Antique & Vintage Bike Shows
- Motorcycle Field Games
- Special Motorcycle Parking & Showcase area for all bikes 1981 and older
- Children's games
- Motorhome and Camp Sites available
- Crowds of people gathered around classic machines, learning firsthand about the history of motorcycles.